Monday, September 14, 2009

Life so far...ok i guess?

Wow its been a really really long time since i've posted anything. Time flies so fast so fast cuz its almost the end of the year... it seems like it was yesterday th-... nevermind! XD Back to the main reason on this post. Up until now my life has been...GREAT!!! XD I've been doing new things recently like... PARKOUR and FREE-RUNNING!!! I used to play online games everyday but now i've found this new hobby! woot! For those who dun know bout pk and fr, Parkour is about getting to ur destination as quick as possible using ur environment like climbing and jumping. Free-running is all about doing stunts like backflips and other stuff like that. Combine them both and u get something better XP

I train evryday for this cuz u need most of ur body strength and a lot of stamina XP I've lessen my traing now cuz its bulan puasa now..hehe.. Dun wanna get too thirsty and tired now ehh? Been sailing too besides of doing parkour XD Its a fun sport, once u get the hang of it and soon ill be going out to the sea to sail. Not sure where yet but i know its at the sea XP Oh yeah, final exams is also coming up and i have gotta study hard and score or... T-T Well thats about it. My life until now! XD

No comments: